Get Involved and Volunteer:
Everything we do is volunteer based at the convention. Without volunteers and people willing to serve, this convention would not be possible. We need people to both get involved now and work with the committee to help plan the event, and we also need volunteers to help at the convention to help lead meetings, help register members, greet people, etc.
If you are interested in getting involved or would like more information, here are some ways to let us know.
- Give us a call or text us (best), contact us online, attend one of our meetings, or write us at our PO Box.
- When you register online (or by mail), you can also let us know if you are interested/willing to serve at the convention.
- Convention Chair: Roger F. – (573) 253-8052
- Registration Chair: Emily W. – (816) 806-9506
- Programming Chair: Dave C – (913) 406-5010
- Entertainment Chair: Lori W. – (573) 682-0753
Our Mailing Address:
Cabin Fever Prevention Convention
PO Box 30828
Columbia, MO 65205
Note from webmaster and committee:
Just in case you have not received an email responsive in a timely manner, please give the committee a call. In some cases, a phone call may be faster. Also, as the convention nears and during the convention, it may be more difficult for us to respond online in a timely manner. We are very excited and happy to talk to you, just remember we are volunteers and it is a lot of work to organize this amazing event.